Hi Everyone! My good friend Stacey has asked that I share in a fun challenge she features every week on her blog. She picks a Cricut Cartridge out of a jar that she owns and makes two projects from that Cartridge.  Since I am a Cricut Newbie, I was really excited for this. What a great way to use Cartridges you normally don't and some that you haven't yet. Check out her project over at Stacey's Creative Corner, her stuff is amazing!

This week our featured cartridge is Tags, Bags, Boxes & More.
Here is my first project.

Tags,Bags,Boxes and More

Tags,Bags,Boxes and More

Tags,Bags,Boxes and More

The card is a card kit I received from my secret sister a few months ago on a Swap featured at Paper Therap. The card kit is Everyday Celebrations from Close to My Heart, I love the colors.
I cut the popcorn container using Fit To Page and that ended up being 6 1/4.
Card stock is recollections Navy blue and the Designer paper is scraps from the CTMH card kit.
The Tag is also from Tags, Bags, Boxes and More cut at 3 1/2 with a window.
The hat is cut from Celebrations at 2 1/2.
Ink : Dutch Blue and Chocolate from Close to My Heart and Chocolate Chip SU! Marker.
Ribbon: Close to My heart and Stampin Up Old Olive grosgrain.
Misc.: Pom-pom from stash & Cello Bag filled with Candy.

Thanks for stopping by. Don't forget to Check back later on this week for my second featured project from Tags, Bags, Boxes, & More!

Hop on Over to Check out Stacey's Creative Corner too!
Have a great day!

1 comments:

Stacey's Creative Corner said...

Kimberly, I love your project! The card is great and I love how you made the container and put a little pom pom on the hat! So cute!

Stacey