This week my friend, Stacey and I picked Lacy Labels as our cartridge toss up.
I really enjoyed using this cartridge and I can't wait to make more projects with it!
This card I did three different color schemes of but it is the same card.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I welded my "label" together to make a card shape on my gypsy at 4 1/4 and cut all my layers at 4 1/4.
I embossed the bottom layer with my cuttlebug swiss dots folder on all three cards. I then embellished with buttons, twine, flowers and a few brads. The colors I used are SU! crumb cake, old olive, chocolate chip, pink pirouette, marina mist, so saffron and the retired Sweet Pea DSP from SU! I did the faux stitching around the edges with chocolate chip marker and the pretty in pink marker.

I really love how these three cards turned out!
Thanks for looking!
Don't forget to check out Stacey's Lacy Label Project.
Have a greet week!

0 comments: