I thought I would finally post some projects I made for Easter.

The first one is a card I made for my good friend, Stacey.

This cute bunny is from the Baby Steps cartridge cut 3 with all the layers. I made this all purple because its her favorite color. The DSP is from the SU! spring from last year.

Photobucket
I made this for a swap over at Paper Therapy for my partner Vickie.
I bought the pail at Michael's and altered it with vinyl and my Cricut. I used the lovely florals cart for the scrap queen and scalloped circle. I cut the name from Storybook and used recollections bling.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

This is the card I made to go with the pail. I cut the bunny at 3 from gypsy wanderings. The paper is from Hobby Lobby. SU! Crumb Cake, pink pirouette and certainly celery cardstock. Spellbinders die for the label and ribbon from my stash.
Thanks for looking and have a wonderful day!

0 comments: