Photobucket

I made these for our son to give to his teacher and the assistant today for Teacher Appreciation.
I used Create a Critter and cut the apples at 3 and 2 with all the layers. I also cut the cut little worm out at 2. The Designer paper is from Summer picnic a SU! retired stack and I used Old Olive, Real Red, Chocolate Chip cardstock and white from my Bazzill stash. I used the Ditto dollar stamps for the "Thanks" on the card and the tiny tags stamp set for the holder. I did faux stitching with  my sakura white gel pen and Real Red marker. I used red and white Twine and white ribbon from Offray.
I hope his teachers enjoy these and know how much they are truly appreciated for all their hard work.
Thanks for looking and have a wonderful day!


2 comments:

Stacey's Creative Corner said...

These came out great! I'm sure the teachers will love them!

Natasha said...

Very nice. I'm sure they will love them.

Natasha