I decided to join in on the fun over at scrapbook.com for the June Card Challenges. I made this card and I finished three of the Challenges: Technique-Diamond Fold card, Product- Use of Fabric and Photo Inspiration.
Photobucket
I had to clip it shut to photograph it. The card kept wanting to pop open!!

Photobucket

Open card.

Photobucket
Open card with hair clip detached.

Photobucket
Back of the hair clip.

Photobucket
Close up of the hair clip. (Hubby says it looks like a bird's nest with eggs! Haha!!)
I made the flower for the card and it was a new technique I wanted to try. I ended up turning it into a hair clip! I love how this came out!! :)

I used My Mind's Eye patterned paper, Bazzill white for my base, Old Olive cardstock and ink, Perfect Plum Cardstock and ink. Martha Stewart Twill, EK Success Punch in Scroll and dots and the sentiments are from TPC bought at JoAnns.
I really had a great time with this challenge! So fun! I plan on giving this card to my Secret Sister at Church! Shhhh!!! :)
Thanks for looking and have a wonderful & crafty day!!

2 comments:

Emily said...

Gorgeous! I love that hair clip!

Anonymous said...

I love this card fold, so neat! The fabric flower is beautiful!!