Happy Monday everyone!
Today I am sharing a card I made over the weekend for the Cricut 360 Challenge Blog and Emma's Throwback Thursday Challenge.
Cricut 360 #2 ~ Design a Circle Thank-You card!
Throwback Thursday~ Use "Wild Card OR Just Because Cartridge" & include some kind of dry or Heat embossing.

Here is my card

Photobucket

Recipe:
Wild card- Doily card cut at 5.
Stampin Up Pretty In Pink for my card base, Rose Red for my flowers and circle, Certainly Celery and Very Vanilla for cirlces and Flowers.
The patterned paper is from Making Memories.
I used the Martha Stewart Butterfly punch and embossed my Butterfly.
The sentiment is a G Studio Stamp.
I used Viva Decor Pearl Pen for the flower centers.
I added some ribbon and some pearls from my stash.
Thanks for looking and check out these great Challenge blogs!
Have a great day!

10 comments:

Lisa said...

Beautiful card! Love how the thank you part just pops!

Sonya said...

Love your paper choices and that delicate little butterfly! Great job, glad you joined us at Cricut360 this week!

Creative Diva said...

This is very beautiful. Thanks for joining us at Cricut360.

Hugs,
Patty
creativediva98.blogspot.com

girlia said...

cute

MyCuriousCrafts said...

What a pretty card...super cute. You did a wonderful job. I am now a follower. ~Shen

Christy said...

Your card is beautiful! That is my favorite cut off the Wild Card cartridge. I am a new follower.
Christy
www.thescrappyredheads.blogspot.com

Sherrie K. said...

So pretty!!! Good luck in the challenges!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Very pretty card and love the detail...Thanks for joining us at Cricut 360ยบ HUGS...SK :) AKA/ Sonia Scraps 4 Fun

Jo said...

This is lovely! I really like that you repeated the circles throughout your design and those little flowers are precious!!

Thanks for joining us at Cricut 360° … hope to see you next week, too!

Jo xx
idratherbemakingcards.blogspot.com

Glora said...

This is beautiful. Those little flowers that you added are just the right touch! I LOVE this!!!!! Hugs- Glora