Hi Everyone!!
TGIF! For sure!
I hope everyone that is in the path of Hurricane Irene is staying safe and our family is praying for your safety :)
Yesterday I received this really sweet blog award from Samantha, Hooliewood Creations.
She has amazing talent and I always look forward to her blog posts and creations so make sure to stop by her blog and I would like to thank her for this super sweet award!


To receive this award, I need to: answer the following questions, award this 'Butterfly Award' to 10 other bloggers, contact the 10 bloggers to let them know they have been given this award, and I also need to show a link to the person who gave me the 'Butterfly Award'. 

First up! The questions...
Q1) Name your favorite colour?
Purple (all shades) & Pink

Q2) Name your favorite song?
I have alot but right now its "Love You Like a Love Song" -Selena Gomez

Q3) Name your favorite dessert?
Does Coffee count? haha! I love sugar free Chocolate :)

Q4) What wizzes you off at the moment?
The lack of customer service in our country :(

Q5) Your favorite pet?
Our glow fish, Pinkalicious.

Q6) Black or White?
I use mostly white on my craft items and wear more white than black :)

Q7) Your biggest fear?
Cockroaches! Ewww!!

Q8) Best Feature?
Eye and smile

Q9) Everyday attitude?
After my coffee ;) Happy, I try not to sweat the small stuff in life :)

Q10) What is perfection?
Anytime I get with my husband and children.

Q11) Guilty Pleasure?
Coffee and Craft supplies!

Q12) When you're upset you?
Get quiet

Now to pass this award onto 10 other crafty friends...
I don't know how I'm going to decide this! There are just too many talented and thoughtful people in this little crafty realm we're in!  Here we go...

Jennie

Cheryl

Bee

Stacey
Girlia

Jamie

Melissa

Amber

JoJo

Lisa

I'd like to thank all these ladies for the wonderful inspiration they provide all the crafters, including myself each and everyday! Keep up the great work!!
If you get a chance stop by these amazing blogs!
Have a wonderful day!

4 comments:

Melissa said...

Thanks so much for thinking about me, I really appreciate it!

Cheryl Gaffney said...

Awww!! Thanks so much for thinking about me! :) I'll have to jump around and visit all the other blogs you gave your adorable bloggy award to!! :)

Thanks again,
Cheryl @ CardsbyCG.blogspot.com

Jennie Garcia said...

Well deserved!! I love your projects!! Thanks So Much!! I hate cockroaches too ugghh!!!
TFS!! Take Care!!
Jennie @ http://earthyscrap.blogspot.com/

girlia said...

Congratulations on receiving this award and sharing it with me. I appreciate it.