Hi Everyone!!! :)
Today is my 29th Birthday and I wanted to share some awesome, awesome goodies I received from My crafty friend, Stacey.
Does she know what I like or what?!
Love this Hello Kitty card!! :)
Photobucket
Side View


Photobucket



I had never seen one of these until she made one! I am now the proud owner of this super cute one and its now in my craftroom :) ALL MINE!

Photobucket



Top view

Photobucket


Photobucket



The back

Photobucket



Did I mention that I love it?? :):)

She also made me this awesome altered composition book!!

Photobucket

Plus this super cute, Monogrammed paperbag Purse filled
with yummy chocolate and coffee goodies!!





Photobucket




Photobucket


I just love everything  and I had to share with all my crafty friends:)
Thanks So Much Stacey! I can't say how much I appreciate your advice, friendship, and crafty awesomeness!! Haha!
Make sure you stop by and check out her Blog!
Have a wonderful day!

13 comments:

Amy said...

Happy Birthday Kimberly! I hope you have a wonderful birthday!:)Amy

Karen said...

Hi Kimberly hope you have a wonderful day us August babies have to stick together....

Stacey's Creative Corner said...

Happy happy Birthday my dear sweet friend!! I am so glad that you liked everything and I hope you have an amzing day filled with lots of cake or yogurt. hehe!

Hugs,
Stacey

Glora said...

Happy Birthday! And what a sweet friend! Her projects are all GORGEOUS! Hugs- Glora

:: Samantha KT :: said...

Happy Birthday Kimberly! Hope you are enjoying your day!

Samantha

Melissa said...

Happy Birthday Kim, I hope you enjoy your day!

My 3 E Scrapbooking said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KIMBERLY!!! I hope you are having a great day!!

girlia said...

Adorable

JoAnn V. (http://joboogie.typepad.com) said...

How fabulous! :)

Happy birthday, girlie! I hope you're having a wonderful day! :)

Emily said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! Such cute goodies you got there!

Cely said...

Super super cute! I didn't know it was your birthday! Happy Birthday!!!

Felicia - Scrapper in the Making said...

These are all Super Fabulous! Have a Wonderful & Memorable Birthday! Smooches... Felicia

Vivi Martínez said...

I hope you have had a wonderful birthday. I am sorry I am late, it has been one of those crazy weeks here... Sending your way many many blessings and a BIG birthday hug.
Vivi