Hi Everyone!
Are you ready for another Perfect Sentiment Challenge?

The Perfect Sentiment Challenge #4, keyword: PSC04.

This week's challenge is to create a card the reflects a sentiment of Christmas/Kwanzaa/Hanukkah using the sketch provided on the Perfect Sentiment Challenge.
This week's Sponsor is Pattie's Creations! She is offering one free digital image to the winner!!



Here is what I came up with.

I love sketches! There are just so many possibilities one can create!
I wanted to make something with hats and mittens in non-traditional holiday colors :)
Make sure to Check out what the awesome Design Team has come up with and to join in on the fun!!

Perfect Sentiment Blog

http://perfectsentimentschallenge.blogspot.com/

Jennipher L.
http://www.jennipherlowery.com/

Sarah
http://my-little-somethings.blogspot.com/

Samantha

http://kania-amusestudio.blogspot.com/

Scrappin Abby
http://scrappin-abby.blogspot.com/

Theresa C.

Recipe
Cartridge
Everyday Paperdolls

Stamps and Ink
Stampin Up Teeny Tiny Wishes
Stampin Up Cherry Cobbler and Chocolate Chip Ink

Paper
Fancy Pants Marshmallow Cocoa,
Stampin Up Cherry Cobbler, Chocolate Chip, Very Vanilla Cardstock
Recollections Craft Cardstock

Other
Stampin Up Decorative Label, Modern Label and Word Window punches,
Ribbon Boutique Ribbon, Trendy Twine Chocolate Truffle Twine and Marvy Uchida Snow Marker.
Thanks for stopping by and make sure to check out the challenge as well as the Awesome Perfect Sentiment Design Team creations!
Have a wonderful day!

11 comments:

Samantha said...

I love the colors and details of your card, just adorable!

Stacey's Creative Corner said...

Kimberly, this is absolutely A-D-O-R-A-B-L-E!!!! I love the colors and the little hat and mittens are too stinkin cute! Great job my friend! *hugs*

Stacey

Rochelle Sodipo said...

The hat is to die for! :)

Scrappin Abby said...

Hi Kimberly...I really like your card. When I looked the ribbon you used..it was so rich in color and reminded me of Santa Claus and the traditional childhood memories I have of Christmas. Love the details you added as well..adorable!

Maquel said...

Wonderful non-traditional Christmas card, Kimberly!! I'm a new follower and I look forward to getting to know you better, as we begin a new adventure together! ;)

Parables of a Crafter said...

I absolutely LOVE this!!! Your colors are so wonderful for this and those embellishments just make it so festive!! This is a wonderful creation!

Karen said...

Very pretty card! :)

Karen
craftedwithlovebykaren.blogspot.com

Sherrie K. said...

This is just adorable! I love this Christmas card...the little hat and mittens are so cute!! I need to get started:)
Thanks for the sweet comment on my blog...will try MCT next time maybe. Too much going on right now. Thanks for your support....you are sweet!!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Heather May Holbrook said...

REALLY great card! I love the different textures- so fun!
I'm a new follower! :)
Heather

shaunnaRooskie :) said...

this is SUPERCUTE kimberly!!!!!! i love the velvet ribbon - need to get me some of that!

Sentimental Scrapper said...

Cute card!! Love the papers you chose and the snow on your hat!

Kimberly