Hi Everyone!
I hope you had a wonderful Valentine's Day!
Today I have the last card for the 5 year CPS anniversary celebration!
Wow!! I did it! 
I was able to participate in each sketch!
I had alot of fun! :)
Here is sketch 15:

My take on the sketch:

When PC came out with the "Love You a Latte" Lite Cartridge I knew I had to have it!
Being the coffee lover that I am ;)
This is my second time using it and I love how the card turned out!

-Card Recipe-
Cartridge
Love you a Latte

Stamps
TPC Studio "Coffee Cafe"

Ink
Chocolate Chip

Paper
Recollections Kraft Cardstock
Stampin Up Old Olive
DCWV- Latte Matstack

Other
Paper Studio Heart Doodles Embossing Folder

I'm so excited I was able to do all 15 sketches!! :) 
I hope you have a chance to play along as well!
Have a wonderful Wednesday!

3 comments:

Stacey's Creative Corner said...

This is so adorable! Makes me want to come over and have a cup of coffee! How fun would that be? Great card my friend! *Hugs!

Kim Moreno said...

super cute card! Thanks for playing along with us over at CPS!

Create It Simply said...

Just wanted to stop by and congratulate you on finishing all 15 sketches for the CPS 5th Anniversary. Thanks so much for joining us! Have a great weekend~