Hi Everyone!
I hope you are having a good morning so far.
One day closer to the weekend!! Woo-HOO!!
Today I have three card sketches and card to share with you for the CPS Five year Anniversary.
First up is Sketch #7.

Here is my take on this sketch.
I really like how this turned out!
Plus I got to make a super cute heart paper clip!

-Card Recipe-
Stamp
Online Free Printable from Pinterest
My Thoughts Exactly- Lovey Puns- Animal

Ink
Chocolate Chip

Paper
Pretty in Pink, Pink Pirouette, Naturals Ivory

Other
Paper Studio Heart Doodles embossing folder
Paper clip 
Martha Stewart Felt Heart


Next up is Card Sketch #8.

My card for the Sketch.

I thought I would decorate the inside, as well.
 -Card Recipe-
Stamps
My Creative Time- Many Greetings

Ink
Night of Navy

Paper
Bazzill Navy Cardstock
My Mind's Eye- Stella Rose "Hattie" 6x6 paper pack

Other
Corner Chomper
SU! Chantilly Lace
Pearl Pen- Cream
Spellbinders Hearts

The last card Sketch for Today is sketch #9.
 
Here is my card for the sketch.
You know all those stamps, that we "have to have"!! Haha Well this is one of mine!
I saw it and loved it but I haven't used it as much as I want to.
This was a perfect opportunity for me!
The inside of the card.

-Card Recipe-
Stamp
TPC Studio "sewing"

Ink
Close to Cocoa and Taken with Teal

Paper
My little shoebox- Sew Cute- Nothing but Buttons
Recollections Kraft
SU! Baja Breeze, Pink Pirouette,  and Melon Mambo

Other
Pretty in Pink grosgrain ribbon
Martha Stewart Crafts seam binding
Michaels heart brads
Corner chomper
White Gel Pen
Thanks so much for stopping by.
I love all your support and comments :)
They definitely make my heart smile!
Have a wonderful day!

 

5 comments:

Karen said...

wow Kimberly you have been busy. I love that blue floral paper so vintage pretty! Amazing job on all these cards!

Stacey's Creative Corner said...

Awesome cards my friend! I love them all! I really like how you decorated the insides. *Hugs*

Lori Craig said...

Super sweet, Kimberly! You have been busy. busy! I love your cards and the paper you used on sketch 102. Thanks for playing the CPS challenges! Hugs!

Deb said...

Love them ALL! That "button" paper looks so cute with the sewing machine image, and I love the way you stamped the inside too! So CUTE! Thanks for playing my CPS Anniversary Challenge!

Jennifer Buck said...

These are all so pretty! Thanks for playing with us! Hugs!