Hi Crafty Friends! 
I am back with two more card Sketches from the CPS Anniversary Sketch Challenge.
Today I am sharing my cards for Sketch #12:

Here is my Card:
Aren't those birds just adorable?

-Card Recipe-
Digital Stamp Polly Craft Freebie
Hero Arts "Friends" Set

Ink
Real Red and going gray marker

Paper
SU! Real Red and Whisper White Cardstock

Other
Spellbinders Heart Circles
Heart Doodles Embossing Folder- The paper Studio
Ribbon- unknown
Heart Button- Martha Stewart crafts
Stickles and Glossy Accents
Prisma Color Pencils and Gamsol
Trendy Twine Peppermint Stick
White Gel Pen



The next card is for Sketch #13:

My card:
I made this card for a crafty Friend who has a Birthday coming up this month :)
I hope she likes it! Shhh....Don't spoil the surprise!! ;o)

-Card Recipe-
Stamps
SU! Teeny Tiny Wishes

Ink
Rose Red

Paper
My Mind's Eye- Lost and Found Two "Blush" 6x6 pad
Pink Pirouette Cardstock

Other
Recollections- Pearls and paper roses
Hug Snug Seam Binding

Thanks so much for stopping by and I love all the comments!
I am really enjoying these sketches! They are so much fun
and get the juices flowing! Have a wonderful day!

3 comments:

girlia said...

lovely job

Lea L. said...

Such a pretty card!! That is some of my very favorite paper from MME, and I just love the scrunchy ribbon & flowers! Lovely job, and thanks for playing in day 13 of the CPS 5th Anniversary event!

Lisa Silver said...

Seriously! Your cards are amazing! Thank you so much for joining in the CPS sketch fun this week!