Hi everyone!
I hope you are having a wonderful week!
Today I wanted to share a card I made for the March Card Challenges over at 
The first card is for the "lift" category.
Card Recipe
Hero Arts- Friends stamp set, SU! Elegant Eggplant ink, Georgia pacific white card stock, DCWV Nana's Nursery Baby Boy,
Martha Stewart Doily lace punch, EK Success Petite scallop punch, SU! Decorative label punch
SU! butterfly embosslit, Homemade crinkle ribbon, Recollections pearls and rose
Trendy Twine- Grape Fizz, Offray lace.

My next card is for the technique category.
This month's technique is to make a Quilted Card.

This was a new card for me. I haven't made many of these, so I thought a square one would be pretty.
Card Recipe
SU Teeny Tiny Wishes stamp set, Certainly Celery ink and satin ribbon, Pretty in Pink ink, Rose Red ink and cardstock, Baja Breeze ink, button and cardstock, Pink Pirouette cardstock, MME Quite Contrary patterned paper, Sizzix Scallop die, SU Jewelry tag punch, Swirly vines and heart embossing folder, Trendy Twine Posy and Sky Twine.

Thanks for stopping by today and have a wonderful Friday!!

4 comments:

Annie's Paper Boutique | Trendy Twine said...

Kim, those are absolutely beautiful. I love the first one with the shades of purple and it's so elegant. And that twine isn't bad either ;)

Hugs!

Beckie said...

Very pretty!

Please stop by my blog and hop along with us....lots of goodies to be had ;0)

Be blessed, Beckie

Stacey's Creative Corner said...

Both of these cards are gorgeous! I love all the purple in the first one and the quilt one came out fantastic! Awesome cards my friend!

Bee's Zen Garden said...

Love this! :-)