Hi everyone! Today I have a card to share that I made for my awesome and crafty BFF. Every month we do some kind of fun swap, cards, altered items, etc. This month our swap was to use the Kate's ABCs Cartridge. I saw a video on the double slider card on YouTube and I knew I wanted to make it for her.

I also used categories for the scrapbook.com April Card Challenge- Color and Product (Vellum).


-Card recipe-
Kate's ABCs Cartridge
Paper- Recollections Blue and Kraft, Brocade Blue (Su!),
DCWV Citrus Matstack, Hearts Vellum (open stock)
Punches- Upper crest (Fiskars), Martha Stewart Butterfly, Butterfly Embosslit (Su!)
Other- Martha Stewart 1/2" Craft Seam Binding, Krazy For Kraft Trendy Twine, Liquid Pearls Baby Blue and White Opal, White Gel Pen (sakura), Computer generated Sentiment.

Thanks for stopping by!
Have a wonderful day and Happy crafting!
 

2 comments:

Stacey's Creative Corner said...

Kimberly, I love this card and will treasure it forever! You always put so much detail and heart into everything that you make and I hope you know how much I appreciate it! I love ya girlie! *Hugs*

Annie's Paper Boutique | Trendy Twine said...

Awww, that is so sweet. I think you need to make me a card. Isn't it about time ;)

Hugs!