Hi Everyone!
Today is my day to share a project for Joy's Life.
This week Joy asked the team to make some scrapbook pages, journaling spots or Project Life cards.
I don't really scrapbook so made some project life cards for my Valentine page, this week.
My full page.  
These page protectors are from We Are Memory Keepers, the squares are 4x4.
I decided to try these pages first since this is my first year doing project life.

I can say that I am really enjoying it.

Top row- I used Joy's Life Joyful Hearts set- "Hello There", heart, "Happy Day" and All Around Sentiments "Love You".

Middle row- Joy's Life Holiday Occasions "Valentine's Day" and Joyful Hearts- Heart (background) and Everyday Occasions "love".
Bottom row- Joy's Life Joyful Hearts- "best friends" and "i love you" and Wintery Puns "Hugs & Kisses".

I had fun making these and I can't wait to fill these pages with photos, keepsakes and lots of memories!
Make sure to stop by the Joy's Life Design Team Blog to see all the Valentine projects featured this week!
Have a wonderful day!

-Project supplies-
ink- Versafine Onyx black, Night of Navy, Pretty in Pink, Rose Red, Crumb Cake (SU!)
Paper- Kraft (recollections), Pink Pirouette and Night of Navy (SU!), Bella Blvd. Kiss Me paper collection
Other- white gel pen, In the Navy and Krazy for Kraft Trendy Twine, Pink Twine, irock hearts, time/date stamp (american crafts), Heart Punches, lace heart border punch (Martha Stewart),  Corner Chomper.
 

1 comments:

Patty B said...

Great Project Life cards, Kimberly! They look great and will look even better once you add your pics. :)