Hi Everyone! I hope your Sunday is going great.
I'm sharing a card I made earlier this week but with it being spring break this is my first chance to share it. I made a card using the Mojo Monday #339 sketch for this past week.
This is an Anniversary card for my husband, our 12 year anniversary is coming up this Thursday.
I always struggle with masculine cards, so I thought black and white would be a great combination for this one. This week the sketch is Tall & Skinny, I used the measurements for the 3.5 x 11" size card. 


Thanks for stopping by!! Don't forget to stop by tomorrow for some Trendy Twine inspiration!
Have a wonderful day and make something crafty! 

Crafty Supplies used:
Stamps: Yippee-Skippee (SU!)
Ink: Whisper White Pigment ink with Whisper White embossing powder (SU!)
Paper: Kraft, Gray, Black and White (Recollections) and Kraft in Color 'Color' (Doodlebug)
Embellishments: Enamel dots (Recollections)

 

0 comments: