Hi Everyone!! 
Today I have several cards I made last week and this week from the class I'm taking called Stretch Your Stamps. I have always wanted to take one of these classes and I finally got the opportunity.
I am just getting so inspired by all the techniques!!

First up, I tried Kristina Werner's technique of Multilayer Emboss Resist using regular background stamps.
I embossed then watercolored two panels of watercolor paper then die cut them and this gave me enough to make four cards. I love the rainbow look!





Next up, I used Shari Carroll's technique of Faux Watercolor Stamping with a reverse background stamp.
I love these colors as well and I thought they would just make great masculine cards.

This is the first panel I stamped.


This is the second panel, I misted then re-stamped it. 
I love them both but I really like the colors on the second one.

Products used:
Hello and Thankful Cards:
Artist Loft Watercolors
Quatrefoil Background Stamp, "For You" fillable frames #5 (PTI), "Friend" Hero Arts
White Embossing powder (SU)
Versamark and versafine onyx black inks
Dies- Thankful (SU) and Scripty Hello (Lawn Fawn)
Distress Watercolor Cardstock (Ranger)
Black Cardstock (Recollections) 
Gel Pens- White and Black
GLossy Accents (Ranger)

Hello Dude Cards:
Distress Inks- Walnut Stain, Peeled Paint, Spiced Marmalade, Peacock Feathers
Versamark ink, Versafine onyx black ink and Chocolate Chip ink (SU)
White Embossing powder (SU)
Background Stamp (Recollections)
Word Salad "Dude" (Paper Smooches)
Kraft Cardstock (Recollections), Old Olive (SU)
Star punch


Thanks for stopping by!! 
Have a wonderful day!
 

1 comments:

Stacey's Creative Corner said...

These are awesome!!! I love them all!! Hugs!!