Hi Again Everyone!!
As I said before I am playing catch up!! :)
Here is my card for Day 5.
I just love all the inspiration Jennifer McGuire always shares. This day was pretty tough for me because I don't use a lot of floral outline stamps or embossing powders outside of the clear and white.
I tried out her Multi-colored Embossing technique using Floral outline stamps.


Close-up of the tag.
The pastel colors are kind of hard to see.


Products used:
Awash with Flowers Stamp set (SU)
Fillable frames #5 for sentiment (PTI)
Versamark ink
A la mode embossing powders (Hampton Arts)
Tag you're it die (Lawn Fawn)
Decorative Dots embossing folder (SU)
Crumb Cake, Pale Plum, and Pink Pirouette card stock (SU)
 Posy Trendy Twine
White ruffle ribbon

Thanks for stopping by and have an awesome day! :)
 

1 comments:

Stacey's Creative Corner said...

absolutely beautiful!! Hugs!!