Hi Everyone!
Today is my day to share a project for Miss Kate Cuttables.
 I made some fun Halloween treat tags for our daughter's class party.
I try not to make these too elaborate because they are going to 2nd graders afterall.
They want the candy not the tag!
So print and cut is a perfect way to do that and with every purchase from Miss Kate Cuttables comes a .png file to use as a print and cut if you so choose!

Here are my tags:
 A closer view of the tags, even though they are print and cuts I still embellished them.

I used 4 different Miss Kate Cuttables files and a font for these tags:

Peeking Frankenstein


Cute Witch

 


The Happy Font I use is also available in the store.

Aren't these guys just so fun?! 
Thanks for stopping by and make sure to stop by the
 Miss Kate Cuttables store to get your daily freebie!


Other Products used:
Frightfully Cute stamp set-(Craftin Desert Divas)
Ink- Perfect Plum, Green Galore, Real Red (Stampin Up), Memento Tuxedo Black
Black and Purple cardstock (Recollections)
Silver and White gel pens, Wink of Stella pen, Assorted Ribbon (Hobby Lobby)




2 comments:

Unknown said...

These are just perfect!!! Love them.

Stacey's Creative Corner said...

These are so cute!! Hugs!!