Hi Everyone!
I am back with another project for the 2014 Holiday Card Workshop!
 For my project, I used Laura Streckx technique of 2-in-1 Tag and Card.
I kept my tags pretty clean and simple.


 The background is heat embossed with snowflakes but its hard to see in these photos.
Thanks for stopping by! I have one more project to share today so I will be back shortly! 

Products Used:
Simply Christmas (sentiment)-Craftin' Desert Divas- Available for purchase {Here}
Winter Penguin- Lawn Fawn
Cold and Cuddly- SU!
Versamark ink, Kaleidoscope and silver embossing powders
Tag die cuts from stash
Grape Fizz and Tickled with Teal Trendy Twine- Available for purchase {Here}
Prismacolor pencils and Gamsol
White gel pen, Glossy accents, Wink of Stella
Neenah cardstock and Georgia Pacific card stock

 

3 comments:

Angela Martin said...

Lovely tag cards!! :)

Stacey's Creative Corner said...

These are adorable!!!! That little penguin is too cute!! Hugs!!

Sherrie K. said...

Darling tags!
Sherrie k