Hi Everyone! 
I'm back to share another card for Day 2 

Today's focus was on using Flower dies.
I personally don't own many flower dies 
because I usually use my silhouette for those types of cuts.
Here is the card I made inspired by Kristina Werner's technique.




Thank You so much for stopping by!
I'll be back tomorrow with another card to share!
   
Products Used:
Dies- Flower Petal Die (My Creative Time)
Stitched Leaves and Scripty Hello (Lawn Fawn)
Basic Set *hearts* (Mama Elephant)
Classic Hearts (Spellbinders)
Paper- Watercolor (Ranger)
White and Black Cardstock
Distress Inks- Dusty Concord, Peacock Feathers, Broken China and Shabby Shutters
Wink of Stella Glitter pen and Glossy Accents

6 comments:

Pam from Maine said...

Nice job!

Sunshine HoneyBee said...

Like this way of using the flower dies to make a heart shape.
Melissa
"Sunshine HoneyBee"

Lee-Anne said...

Fabulous choice of colors and dies, Kimberly! Beautiful!!!

Sukie said...

Very pretty card! The background looks amazing. Such pretty colors the inking looks fabulous too!

Stacey's Creative Corner said...

Beautiful!! I love those colors!!! Hugs!!

Beth F. said...

Oh my gosh! Those flowers in the shape of a heart is so neat!