Hi Everyone!

I hope you are enjoying the month of May so far!
We are having some fun weather here,
lots of rain/snow mix which is leading to flooding.

This month the Trendy Twine DT is featuring 

The theme this month is Dad.
Before you know it, Father's Day (June 21st) will be upon us!

Here is my project for my dad.



These 3x3 Kraft boxes are prefect for any gift giving occasion 
and especially for those men in our lives!!
I filled my box with some tied Flies for Fly Fishing.
My dad got a weekend Fly Fishing trip for his birthday (April) so I thought that would be perfect!

Paired with some Krazy for Kraft Trendy Twine and its a great combo for a masculine project.
I know I always tend to struggle with maculine projects but not with these two!

Krazy for Kraft is also on SALE!! 
Check it out!

Thank you for stopping by!
Have a wonderful day!

Other Products used:
Paper Pumpkin "Hey, Man" kit (Stampin Up)
Marina Mist and Crumb Cake ink (Stampin Up)

9 comments:

jessica said...

FAB Father's Day project Kim!!!!! Love the papers and how you decorated the box!!
AWESOME job!

June Houck said...

Terrific card and coordinating box; I love the sentiment banners :)

Shelly said...

Oh what a perfect Father's Day treat! I love the colors and your fun banner design.
Hope you are having a GREAT day!
Shelly

Beth F. said...

You really did a fantastic job decorating the box and on the matching card as well. Love them BOTH! Awesome!

Sukie said...

Fabulous project! I just love all of the fun embellishments you used! The colors and papers look amazing! The coordinating card is awesome as well!

Unknown said...

I love everything on this post! very cool! Have a nice day sweetie!

★★ If you want to follow each other, please follow me on GFC or Bloglovin and I'll do the same. ★★

I invite you to join my worldwide giveaways:
Jexshop 10$ gift card & Polka dots dress

(っ◕‿◕)っ♥

Melissa @ M Miranda Creations said...

Love the colors and patterns. It is very eye-appealing!!!!

~Tammy~ said...

Kimberly, this couldn't be more amazing. I love how everything looks perfectly planned and coordinated!

Helen said...

Fabulous gift set Kimberly!