Hi Everyone! 
Today I am sharing a card using a new Pink and Main set, True Love.
I wanted to keep these cards fairly Clean and Simple to let the sentiment be the star of the card. Isn't that font just beautiful? 


I made two card with this set, one with light kraft cardstock (Crumb cake) and one with darker kraft card stock (Recollections). I stamped the sentiment in white pigment ink them heat embossed it with some white embossing powder. I stamped the 'Always & Forever' in real red ink below it. Then I scattered some small hearts on the card and accented those with some Wink of Stella glitter and Glossy Accents.




Don't forget to check out the Pink and Main Store here.
Check out the Pink and Main blog here
and the Challenge blog here.
Also, share and get inspired 
on the Facebook page too!

Thanks so much for stopping by!
Have a wonderful day!

 
Other Products used:
Paper- Crumb Cake, Real Red, Pool Party card stock (SU), Gold and Kraft (Recollections) 
Ink- Real Red (SU), Unicorn white pigment (Hero Arts)
White Embossing powder
Stitched Rectangles die
Hearts die (Lawn Fawn)
Wink of Stella glitter clear
Glossy Accents

1 comments:

Stacey's Creative Corner said...

So pretty! I love the CAS feel to this!