Hi Everyone! 
I have been following along and completely inspired by all the great projects being featured this week over at the
 MFT Blog called Camp Create.
 The first day is all about Fantastic Foiling.

I don't have a foiling machine so I decided to use some of my Stick It adhesive sheets, the Bright Lights alpha dies and some foil. I created two cards for the challenge.

For this card, I die cut a panel using the Zig Zag stitched rectangles from White card stock then I added the die cut letters that were cut from adhesive sheets, next I added orange foil to the top, burnished it then removed. To finish the card, I added some sparkling clear sequins and popped it up on a white card base.


For the second card, I used a Kraft card stock base. I stamped the sentiment "You Make Life" from the Simply Fabulous Saying stamp set (MFT) with some Black licorice ink. Then added the border with a Copic Multiliner and a ruler. Finally, I added the die cut letters cut from the adhesive sheets again then added the green foil. I wanted this card to have a more masculine feel so I kept it simple.

Thanks for stopping by! 
I hope you are inspired to play with some foil.
Have a wonderful day!
Kimberly

Supplies used:
Simply Fabulous Sayings stamp set (MFT)
Black Licorice ink (MFT)
Zig Zag Stitched Rectangles die (MFT)
Bright Lights Alpha dies (MFT)
Stick It Adhesive sheets
Green and Orange Foil
Copic Multiliner
Sparkling Clear Sequins
White and Kraft card stock

2 comments:

Stacey's Creative Corner said...

I love both of these! Your foiling looks great!!

Scrapper69 said...

Wonderful CAS cards! the foiling looks awesome!

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations