Hi Everyone! 
I am back to share some cards I made for
 the MFT Camp Create challenge.
Day 2 is all about Coloring on Kraft card stock.

I decided to try and color some of the cute girls I have from MFT, I made these with some of my crafty girlfriends in mind. I can't wait to send them out.

The first card I stamped the girl from Crafty Friends stamp set (MFT) in Black Licorice ink and used my Prismacolor pencils to color her. I made her in the image of a friend :) I added some white gel pen accents and a little bit of sparkle to her.



The second girl I did the same thing, she is from the I Pick You stamp set (MFT) and I plan to send this one to another friend, hopefully to brighten her day.

I really enjoyed coloring on Kraft card stock.
 I don't do it enough! 

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you have a wonderful day!

Kimberly

Supplies Used:
Zig Zag Stitched Rectangle dies (MFT)
I Pick You and Crafty Friends stamp sets (MFT)
Black Licorice Hybrid ink (MFT)
Prismacolor pencils
Crumb cake and Pool Party card stock (SU)
Mellow Yellow double dots paper (BoBunny)
White gel pen
Crystal Clear Glitter (Spectrum Noir)



4 comments:

Stacey's Creative Corner said...

These are both so cute Kimberly!!

Sunshine HoneyBee said...

Wonderful coloring; especially like the girl in blue dress. Not tried coloring on Kraft. I need more coloring practice. I use Crayola pencil colors but have a set of Prisma that my daughter used in college & gave to me. Was wondering what MFT stood for? Have a Bee-utiful day!
Melissa
"Sunshine HoneyBee"

Crafting with Jeanne said...

Super nice cards! Those girls are so darn cute, aren't they!

Scrapper69 said...

They are both so SWEET! And I love them on the kraft Cardstock! Super cute!

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations