Hi Everyone!
I am back with Day 3 for Camp Create.
Day 3 was all about Inlaid Die cuts, I don't have many MFT Dienamics so I got some inspiration from a crafty friend ;o) and used the few that I do have.

 I created a Birthday card with some fun bright colors.
The sentiment is the Inlaid portion of the project.
The balloons are hand cut then popped up in the panel that was die cut using the Zig Zag stitched rectangles die (MFT). I added some Totally White Trendy Twine for some playful balloon strings. I finished the card off with a layer of Teal card stock and some sparkling Clear sequins.


Close up of the In Laid die cut sentiment 
using the Bright Lights Alphas and Numbers (MFT).

Thank you so much for stopping by!
I hope you are inspired to create and play along!
Have a wonderful day!
Kimberly

Supplies used:
Take Note 6x6 (Doodlebug)
Bermuda Bay cardstock (SU)
White card base (SSS)
Totally White Trendy Twine
Sparkling Clear Sequins (PPP)

1 comments:

Scrapper69 said...

So Colorful & Cheery! Wonderful birthday card! :)

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations