Hi Everyone! 
Today I am sharing a card for the 
Pink and Main design team.
I made a sweet love card that can used for an 
Anniversary, wedding or just every day love.


For my card, I used the Ever After stamp set 
from Pink and Main stamps.
I made a wire background with a black marker, then I added some hearts with some glitter to the wire. Then I colored and fussy cut the heart and birds, then added them to the wire. I added the sentiment to the bottom of the panel. The base is black card stock.
Thanks so much for stopping by!
Make sure to join the current 
Have a wonderful day!
Kimberly

Other Products Used:
Tuxedo Black ink (Memento)
Copic markers
Versafine Onyx black ink
Wink of stella clear
Glossy Accents
Black card stock
Real Red, Cherry Cobbler, Pretty in Pink card stock (SU)
Corner Rounder (WRMK)
Heart Punches (Recollections)

3 comments:

Stacey's Creative Corner said...

How cute is this!!! I love how you did the wires!!

Marilyn said...

Adorable!!

Scrapper69 said...

Oh sooo Sweet! Fab Card Kimberly!

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations