Hi everyone! 
I am attempting to participate in the last session 
of the My Favorite Things Camp Create.

The first day is all about Monochromatic Magic.

I made a few cards for this challenge.
I used the Zig Zag Stitched Rectangles stax dienamics die for the panel and added sentiments from the Simply Fabulous Sayings stamp set, heated embossed and I made some coordinating felt mini rolled roses.


For this card, I used the Mini Rolled Roses die 
and made them with the same cardstock color.


I just love this stamp set and these rolled roses, 
they are so pretty and elegant.
Thanks so much for stopping by! 
Have a wonderful day!

Kimberly

Other Supplies used:
Cardstock (Recollections)
Felt (Walmart)
Versamark ink
Silver Embossing powder (American Crafts)
Star Dust Embossing powder (Stampendous)
Bling and pearls