Hi Everyone! 
Today I am sharing two shaker cards I made featuring 
Pink and Main stamps.


These are always so fun to make. I started out coloring and die cutting the image from the Santa Mail set, that now has Coordinating dies!! Love it!! Then I made a frame with the Stitched Rounded Rectangles die for the shaker part, which is a snowy background. I added some tinsel, sequins, snowflake sequins and Polar white flower soft,
The sentiment is on a die cut panel from the stitched rounded rectangles too and it is heat embossed in white. I added this to a panel, that has a scallop border from the scalloped border dies. I finished it off with some faux white doodles and some totally white trendy twine.





Pink and Main products used:


Thanks so much for stopping by!
Don't forget to join the current
Have a great day!

Kimberly

Other Supplies used: 
Ink- Tuxedo Black (Memento), Versamark, Copic Markers, White Gel pen

Paper- Acetate, Festivus 6x6 (Recollections), White card stock (Georgia Pacific and Core'dinations)

Other- White Embossing Powder (SU), Totally White Trendy Twine, Stardust stickles, Polar White Flower Soft, Tinsel and Snowflakes (Recollections),

3 comments:

Georgiana said...

What a cute little elf. Love that it is a shaker!

Scrapper69 said...

Oh sooo ADORABLY CUTE Kim!! OMGOSH! That Elf is so sweet and I love the shaker background!

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations

Sherrie K. said...

Oh Kimberly, this is so sweet! The papers are so festive and love the wintery scene! The elf is so darn cute! Fabulous design!
Sherrie K