Hi Everyone! 
I hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving full of turkey, 
pie and lots of love!
Today I am sharing a project featuring 
Pink and Main stamps.
I used the newly released Picture Perfect stamp set and coordinating dies, Mini Faces Set 2 and 3, Stitched Squares and Stitched Ovals.

I created two cards with each image, a boy and girl card, I made them after our son and daughter. I thought these would be fun for them to send out, maybe to their Grandma in California.
For the girl, I stamped and colored her with copic markers and die cut her with the coordinating dies. Next I die cut and embossed some pink patterned paper with the Stitched Oval dies and layered this on some coordinating patterned paper all added to a matching pool party card base. I added the sentiment to the girl's frame with black ink and some clear embossing powder. To finish the card, I added some rhinestones and a white bow.



For the boy, I stamped and colored him with copic markers as well, then die cut him with the coordinating dies. I stamped, colored, and fussy cut the hair again. I wanted the glasses to be behind his hair. So that's how I achieved that look. I stamped and heat embossed the sentiment from Hello Friend to his frame. Next, I die cut a white piece of card stock with the Stitched Rectangles die and then die cut a square out of that with the Stitched Squares die to look like a polaroid frame for him to sit behind on the card. I added some navy patterned paper to the card front then added my layers. The boy is popped up with one layer of dimensional foam tape and the frame has two layers. To finish the card and the sentiment, I die cut the Hello from the Hello dies in kraft card stock. I also added some glossy accents to his glasses.


Pink and Main products used:

*Stamps*

Thanks so much for stopping by!
Don't forget to join the current
Have a great day!

Kimberly

Other Supplies used: 
Paper-  Bold & Bright double dots (BoBunny), Smitten Kitten 6x6 (Doodlebug Design), Pool Party card stock (SU), Kraft card stock (Recollections)
Ink- Copic Markers, Tuxedo Black ink (Memento), Versafine Onyx black ink/Clear embossing powder
Other- Rhinestones (Recollections), Wink of Stella glitter clear, Glossy Accents (Ranger), White Gel pen

1 comments:

Scrapper69 said...

Hi Kimberly!
My Marine is on his way home now - So I'm finally back to blogging/crafting! I missed so much of your cool projects! :) LOVE your adorable cards... You've made some amazing things while I was away... glad to be back to enjoy seeing them again! Have a great day! :)

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations