Hi Everyone! 
I hope you had a wonderful holiday 
and start to the New Year! 
Today I am sharing a project featuring 


For my card base, I used the new Stitched Circle Dies for a fun circle card that measures about 4.75 in. so it will fit into an A2 envelope. I just adore this cute sloth from the Sloths stamp set, he's holding a cup of coffee, tea or cocoa, whatever you want it to be. I thought coffee and went with the coordinating sentiment from the set. I stamped and copic colored the sloth, then die cut him using the coordinating Sloth dies. Next, I heat embossed the sentiment in white on a purple card stock strip and layered that with some iridescent glitter washi tape. The background is embossed with a Tim Holtz coffee embossing folder then die cut with the same Stitched Circle Dies. I finished the card with a few heart sequins.


Thank you so much for stopping by today! 
A new challenge started this week on the 
Make sure to check it out and join the fun! 

Have a wonderful day!

Kimberly

Products used:
Ink- Copic markers, Versafine Onyx Black, Versamark, White embossing powder (SU)
Paper- Purple and teal Recollections card stock, SSS 110# white card stock
Other- Tim Holtz Coffee embossing folder, Scotch Glitter washi tape, Heart sequins from Studio Katia

2 comments:

Marilyn said...

Adorable!! Love the embossing!

Scrapper69 said...

Oh how CUTE! I like your shaped card and that adorable Sloth! Have a great weekend!

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations